POISON FROG #631456 Dana 44 Front Ring & Pinions 4.56 OE Gear Ratio For JEEP Wrangler JL/Gladiator JT
- Wrangler JL / gladiator JT dana 44 front axle.
- 4.56 gear ratio.
- Engineered and manufactured to handle increased loads.
- Precision-machined to o.e. specifications.
- Tight tolerances ensure easy set-up and keep the noise level at OE specs.
- Gears are heat-treated for added durability.
- Lapped to give the mating surface a smooth finish to reduce friction that can lead to noise and excessive wear.
Packaging & Delivery
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 30X30X15 cm
Single gross weight: 7.500 kg
Package-Type: Packaging in cartons
GEAR RATIO GUIDE FOR LARGER TIRES
POISON FROG’s ring and pinions are engineered and manufactured to handle the increased loads of today’s performance vehicles. They are forged from specific steel， lay a solid foundation, and then made by Oerlikon for precision machining in accordance with OE specifications. Because Oerlikon adopts the end face rolling method for processing, it has better applicability and impact load resistance, and can better meet there requirements of automotive drive axles for high speed, high-speed ratio, low noise and high stability. In addition, compared with other gears, the Oerlikon gear of the same model can increase the bending strength of the special-shaped pinion by more than 10%, the bending strength of the large wheel by more than 14%, and the contact fatigue life by 30%, which greatly improves the service life of the gear. These tight tolerances ensure that they will be easy to set up and keep the noise level at OE specs. Next, the gears are heat-treated for added durability to endure the harsh environments of a daily-driven vehicle. Finally, they are lapped to give the mating surface a smooth finish to reduce friction which can lead to noise and excessive wear.