Smittybilt Gen2 X2O COMP Series 10,000 lb. Winch w/ Synthetic Rope &Wireless Ctl
Smittybilt Gen2 X2O COMP Series 10,000 lb. Winch w/ Synthetic Rope & Wireless Control #98510
Smittybilt 10,000lbs Gen 2 X20 Competition Series Winch with a Synthetic Rope.
Engineered for even better performance and operation, this Smittybilt 10,000lbs Gen 2 X20 Competition Series Winch with a Synthetic Rope (98510) is sure to keep your off-road rig out of trouble on the trails. Between the 10,000lbs of pulling power and a tough synthetic rope, this winch delivers reliable performance every time.
Features & Benefits:
- Waterproofing: IP68 rating
- Rated Line Pull: 10,000lbs (4,545 kgs) single line
- Motor: 6.6hp series wound
- Control: remote switch, 12 ft. (3.7m) lead
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 218:1
- Clutch: sliding ring gear
- Brake: Automatic out-of-drum
- Drum size: diameter 2.5”
- Cable: 98.5 ft. 3/8-inch diameter
- Cable type: synthetic rope
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Remote control: included
- Integrated wireless remote
- Recommended battery: 650CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 25mm2, 72” (1.83m)1
- Finish: textured black
- Weight: 67.0lbs (30.4kgs)
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10.0” x 4.50”
This generation of Smittybilt X20 winches have been improved in almost every area for increased performance and durability. The new 6.6HP amphibious motor is connected to a 3-stage planetary gear system with revised gear ratios for better pulling power and lightning fast line speed. The completely waterproof, state-of-the-art 500AMP solenoid has the flexibility to be mounted in various locations depending on your specific needs. This winch is finished in a rugged UV-resistant matte black coating with stainless steel hardware, oversized aluminum cross bars, a fairlead and a forged hook.
This top of the line X20 Series winch features a wireless remote control that is able to be wired directly to the winch or unplugged for a trouble-free wireless application. The X20 Competition Series includes all the features and benefits of the original series, but is equipped with a stronger synthetic rope, Competition aluminum fairlead and dynamic braking system. This exclusive braking feature reduces drum temperatures by 66%, making it suited to operate all types of synthetic ropes.