Smittybilt Gen2 X2O COMP Series 12,000 lb. Winch w/ Synthetic Rope &Wireless Ctr
Smittybilt Gen2 X2O COMP Series 12,000 lb. Winch w/ Synthetic Rope & Wireless Control #98512
Smittybilt 12,000lbs Gen 2 X20 Competition Series Winch with a Synthetic Rope.
Engineered for even better performance and operation, this Smittybilt 12,000lbs Gen 2 X20 Competition Series with a Synthetic Rope (98512) is sure to keep your off-road rig out of trouble on the trails. Between the 10,000lbs of pulling power and tough synthetic rope, this winch delivers reliable performance every time.
Features & Benefits:
- Waterproofing: IP68 rating
- Rated Line Pull: 12,000lbs (5,454 kgs) single line
- Motor: 6.6hp series wound
- Control: remote switch, 12 ft. (3.7m) lead
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 265:1
- Clutch: sliding ring gear
- Brake: Automatic out-of-drum
- Drum size: diameter 2.5”
- Cable: 88 ft. 7/16-inch diameter
- Cable type: synthetic rope
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Remote control: included
- Recommended battery: 650CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 25mm2, 72-inch (1.83m)1
- Finish: textured black
- Weight: 67.0lbs (30.4kgs)
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10.0” x 4.50”
The Smittybilt X20 Generation 2 winches have been enhanced in almost every area for improved performance and durability. The new 6.6HP amphibious motor, which is completely sealed, is connected to a 3-stage planetary gear system. This entirely waterproof, state-of-the-art 500AMP solenoid has the versatility to be mounted in numerous locations depending on your particular application. The X2O also features optimized gear ratios that deliver lightning-fast line speeds. Every winch is completed in a sturdy UV-resistant, matte black coating with stainless steel hardware, oversized aluminum cross bars, a fairlead and a forged hook. The X20 Competition Series includes all the features and benefits of the original series, but is equipped with a more durable synthetic rope, Competition aluminum fairlead and dynamic braking system. This exclusive braking feature decreases drum temperatures by 66%, making it well suited to operate all kinds of synthetic ropes.